Social Media Icons




Thursday, May 1, 2014

Throwback Thursday! Dioramas, Robots, and Cristabellies Puking Rainbows and Glitter a plenty!

Throwback Thursday!
This was made for a special friend of mine who loved robots. I'm disapointed on the flash blocking most of it. It was the only one I had before that camera died. I use Polymer clay, wire, fake moss, resin, and glitter. I loooove glittler. Mmmmm glitter.... Glitterglitterglitter....... OK focus!

Ah Yes! My Rainbow Twins!

I made only a few of these barfing rainbows into their mouths also about 5 years ago. I'm really gonna have to make more this month. They were some of my favoites. I will be creating more of the mini dioramas. I'm working on so many different things at the same time. My mind thinks of one thing and stops what's it's currently focusing on to start something else for just a bit until I'm able to get the idea out. Then I'll finish what I was doing. Its a busy place up there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment